A stay at French Lick randomly drawn from attendees, Door Prizes, Free BBQ sandwiches. It will all be at the First Clinton County Volunteer Fair Tuesday at IVY Tech. Those free attractions will not be the best thing about the Volunteer Fair.
For 3 hours only, 30 booths will each offer you a chance to explore the ways you can give your talents and gifts and follow your interests. Explore the ways you can share your talents and interests at the Volunteer Fair.
Clinton County will have its first annual Volunteer Fair Tuesday April 25 from 4 PM to 7 PM. The “Points of Light” Volunteer Fair is designed to be a “clearing house” or “mother lode” of groups and organizations looking for your talents and interests in hopes that a rewarding volunteer match can be made.
The First Annual Points of Light Volunteer Fair is presented by Encompass Credit Union, Senator Brandt Hershman, The Farmers Bank and Kaspar Media.
The Clinton County Points of Light Volunteer fair will serve free BBQ sandwiches, Cole slaw and lemonade from Hoops and Frito Lay Chips from Frito Lay. Door Prizes and a grand prize drawing will be given away to future volunteers as they explore options. Volunteer seekers attending the fair with information include:
- Optimist Club
- Healthy Communities of Clinton County
- Wesley Manor Retirement Community
- Frankfort Community Public Library
- Clinton County Fair Council
- Coach Kids
- Habitat for Humanity
- Frankfort Fire Fighters
- Frankfort Main Street
- Quinton’s House Child Advocacy Center
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
- Frankfort Police Department
- American Red Cross
- Learning Network of Clinton County
- American Legion Post #12
- Clinton County YMCA
- Salvation Army
- Paul Phillippe Resource Center
- Relay for Life
- Clinton County Boys and Girls Club
- Clinton County Humane Society
- Open Door Clinic
- Delphi Opera House
- The Arc of Clinton County
- Lions Club
- Clinton County Health Department
- Living Alternatives Pregnancy Resource Center
- Kiwanis Club
- United Way of Clinton County
- Camp Cullom
Two non-profit organizations will win cash prizes. One non-profit organization will win a $500.00 cash prize and another wins $250.00 in a random drawing at the end of the fair.
Encompass Credit Union, Senator Brandt Hershman, The Farmers Bank and Kaspar Media are pleased to present this event with the help of our Pillar Sponsors:
- Wampler Services Inc.
- Ellis Jewelers
- Del Real Automotive Group
- Over the Back Fence
- Susan Kaspar State Farm Insurance
Clinton County Daily News