News Sports Events & Attractions Closings, Cancellations & Delays Calendar Listen Live

No Injuries Reported in House Fire on Van Buren Street

March 17, 2017
By

fireNo one was injured in a small kitchen fire at a home in the 200 block of North Van Buren Street Friday morning.

Frankfort Fire Department officials said the fire appears to be have been caused by an electrical issue. The fire has been ruled accidental in nature. There was minor damage to the kitchen and its ceiling.

Firefighters spent just under an hour on the scene.

The residents were home at the time of the fire. No one was injured or received any medical attention on scene.

Award-Winning Weather
73°
scattered clouds
humidity: 53%
wind: 24mph SSW
H 74 • L 66
70°
Sat
59°
Sun
61°
Mon
55°
Tue
52°
Wed
friday-frenzy-header

Watch here for more Friday Frenzy Deals!

MORE GREAT BARGAINS